Rectangle of Stick or bar
96.5% Tin, 3.0% Silver and 0.5% Copper
Wave and hot dip soldering
SGS and REACH report comply with ROHS
1. Composition: Tin and Copper
2. Dimension of solder bar: 33cm * 2.0cm * 1.5cm.
3. Wave soldering and hot dip soldering have a melting temperature of 227°C and an operating temperature of 270°C.
4. Application: This product is widely used in lighting, LED, PCB, precision instruments, electronic components, audio and audio systems etc.
5. Features: a) Smokeless, Little splash, Bright and Stable spot.
b) No corrosion, high insulation resistance and no-clean.
c) Little residues, Good wet ability and excellent oxidation resistance.
d) Quick melting speed and good fluidity
High quality lead free soldering bar HW0147
Liquid phase temperature
Suitable for use with standard wave soldering/solder posts
Storage information and warrantee period
Store in a cool, dry, non-corrosive environment. Product warrantee period of 1 years
Chemical composition of solder alloy
Maximum threshold of impurities in solder alloy
Notes: This product and all components are compliant with RoHs and GB/T 20422-2006
1. Samples are shipped by Express or by air.
2. Orders are shipped by sea or by air.
10-20 days after receiving the deposit
1. Reply the inquiry within 24 hours.
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer much more competitive price than trade company
3. Good quality and professional suggestion
4. Delivery on time.
5. Various of Composition available.
6. Provide free Samples for testing.
7. Spectrum analyzer--technical support to help customers to analyze their samples.