Rectangle of Stick or bar
96.5% Tin, 3.0% Silver and 0.5% Copper
Wave and hot dip soldering
33cm * 2.0cm * 1.5cm, around 700grams/pc
Tin and Copper
Widely used in lead-free automatic wave soldering operation and applicable to general PCB wave soldering and having a wider application range.
Melting temperature 227℃ and Working temperature 270℃ in wave soldering and hot-dip soldering.
These products have many characteristics, such as less residue, good wet ability, bright and stable spots, and excellent oxidation resistance. And no corrosion and high insulation resistance, fast melting, good fluidity, etc.
SGS Report, Comply with ROHS standard & REACH Report for 53 Substance of Very High Concern(SVHC)
LED, IT, PCB, High-class electronics, Lighting industry, Radiators, Household appliance and Precise Instruments, Audio and Sound System and other soldering
1. Dimension: 33cm*2.0cm*1.5cm, around 700grams/pc
2. Package: 20kgs/box, 2boxes/carton.
3. Dimension of box: 34.3cm*16cm*7cm.
4. Dimension of carton: 36.5cm*18cm*16cm.
All the cartons are exporting double corrugated carton, wrapped by PVC stripes to avoid damage during transportation.
10-20 days after receiving the deposit
1. Reply the inquiry within 24 hours.
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer much more competitive price than trade company
3. Good quality and professional suggestion
4. Delivery on time.
5. Various of Composition available.
6. Provide free Samples for testing.
7. Spectrum analyzer--technical support to help customers to analyze their samples.