Rectangle of bar or stick
Tin and Lead
tin solder bar 60 40
Suitable for use with standard wave soldering/Dip solder posts
Storage information and warrantee period
Store in a cool, dry, non-corrosive environment. Product warrantee period of 1 year
Chemical composition of solder alloy
Maximum threshold of impurities in solder alloy
Notes: This product and all components are compliant with GB/T 3131-2001
1. Smooth surface ,Good fluidity, wetting property and bright solder joints
2. Available in many alloy compositions
3. Excellent anti-oxidant and lower tin slag
4.Good mechanical properties of solder joints
5. The adding of additives changes the crystal structure of solder joints, reduce internal stress and inhibits the growth of crystal.
6.Residue is easy to remove by hot air after soldering work if necessary
7.Excellent soldering performance and less icicle and bridged linkage.
8.Forms: bar and wire
1. Dimension: 28.5cm*1.8cm*1.3cm, around 500grams/pc
2. Package: 25kgs/box, 2boxes/carton.
3. Dimension of box: 30.5cm*19.3cm*7cm.
4. Dimension of carton: 32cm*21cm*17cm.
5.10-20 days after receiving the deposit
All the cartons are exporting double corrugated carton, wrapped by PVC stripes to avoid damage during transportation.
1. we accept OEM or ODM, and you can choose your own design and packing.
2.Free sample can be applied for but express fee should be paid by your side.
3.18 months from the date of manufacturing.
4.A MSDS for this product can be request from us
Q1. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Q2. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q3. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q4: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ; And we respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Q5: Where are your customers come from?
A: We have current customers from Peru, U.A.E, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Philippines, Hongkong, Ecuador, Kenya, United Kingdom and USA. Potential customers from Ireland, Greece, Turkey, Nigeria, Thailand, Colombia, Brazil, Chile and so on.