Specifications of Inner Grooved Copper Tube:
1) Standard Complied: ASTM B-68, GB/T 20928
2) Grade: C11000, C12200, C2680, C27200, C27000, etc.
3) Temper: soft drawn or light soft drawn
4) Unit Weight: 34kg -270 kg
5) Outside diameter: 5.0mm - 15.8mm
6) Inner diameter: 4.3mm - 14.22mm
7) Bottom wall thickness: 0.20mm - 0.50mm
8) Total wall thickness: 0.35mm - 0.83mm
9) Fin Groove Depth: 0.15mm - 0.33mm
Customized sizes and shapes are accepted.
Features of Inner Groove Copper Tube:
1) Leak proof
2) Long lasting
3) Accurate groove designs
4) Corrosion resistant
5) High metallurgical strength
6) High temperature resistant
7) High pressure resistant
8) Excellent heat transfer property
9) Good electrical conductivity, etc.
Parameters of Inner Groove Copper Tube:
(for reference only, customized specifications are accepted)
1) Seaworthy package
2) With plastic cap to protect both ends
3) Plastic bag wrapped outside the pipe
4) Bundles to be covered by polythene & strapped securely
5) If require, pack with wooden box
Delivery time: 1 day in stock, if not within 7 days
To meet the entirety of our customers business needs, EO offers its services as a “One-Stop Shop” for business services including Purchasing, Value-Added Manufacturing, Packaging/Labeling, and Delivery. EO prides itself on achieving superior results and satisfying customer needs. In this, we earnestly strive to fulfill our role as trustworthy and reliable supplier of business services throughout the entire world.